Tuesday, April 27, 2021

6 Healthy Things To Do Daily

I feel like we all know the excuse of “I’m just so busy!” It’s the excuse we use for anything having to do with bettering ourselves. One of the most important things to me is my health and wellness. There are so many easy healthy things to do daily that don’t take a lot  of our time and effort that you can do no matter how busy you are!

6 Healthy Things To Daily

 

1. Exercise: I know that this one is tricky because sometimes there just isn’t time for a long workout! But, you can find time for 5-10 minute workouts a few times during the day. Even if it’s 5 minutes of sit-ups, or squats, then 10 minutes of something else. Something is better than nothing! Also walking counts even if it's just walking around in the house. 

2. Eat greens: I did not always love veggies. For a long time, I think, carrots are the only veggies I ate (in college). As an adult, I do LOVE veggies! I have been making big chopped salads a lot lately for lunch which I feel is a great way to get a ton of veggies into you. My body just feels better and functions better when I am eating more vegetables.
 

3. Read: This one is harder because I know a lot of us can feel so wiped at the end of the day. For me, that’s usually when I read so if I’m exhausted I may only make it a few pages before I can’t keep my eyes open. But I do find reading a little every day truly calms me.
 

4. Get good sleep: This is very important when it comes to staying healthy. Try to aim for at least 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep if you can.
 

5. Drink water: This is where exercise is great. I do find when I am exercising I drink TONS more water. I try to drink at least 20 ounces of water as soon as I get up. I also find that if I drink from a tumbler with a straw I drink more. Who knows why.
 

6. Put effort into skincare: Having healthy skin is a huge part of being healthy. So many of these things help your skin as well: eating vegetables, drinking water, sleep they all relate to your skin being healthy.

You can see how so many of these things work together for your overall health and why they are so important in tandem.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment