Monday, July 20, 2020

Happy Homemaker Monday {7/20/2020}

Hi Lovelies!

Good evening everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We had a relaxing weekend at home, with some yard work and a picnic thrown in .I can't believe that school is supposed to start in a few short weeks and that we still don't know what my kids' school is doing. This has me very concerned and every time I think about it I start to get really anxious. The Husband and I are talking about homeschooling the girls this year.

Anyway, let's get started with this post, shall we?



The weather. It's supposed to be sunny and hot all week.

Right now I am... sitting at the dining room table typing this post. 

On my reading pile. Reading the Beneath the Attic and I plan to read Flowers in the Attic again. I also want to read See Me and It Takes Two both by Nicholas Sparks.

On my tv.  Beverly Hills 90210, Baywatch, Boy Meets World, Sons of Anarchy, Full House and How I Met Your Mother (again)

On the menu this week: This week's menu is very simple!

Monday- Chicken Alfredo
Tuesday- Beans and cornbread with fried potatoes
Wednesday- Pasta bake and salad
Thursday- Leftovers
Friday- Chicken pizza and breadsticks
Saturday- Mexican cornbread and tortilla chips
Sunday- Crock pot crack chicken with mashed potatoes and veggies

On my to do list:

Laundry
Kitchen
Write and schedule blogs for the next two weeks (by end of the this week)
Update planners and bullet journal
Tidy bedrooms
Clean bathrooms
Vacuum all rooms
Submit grocery pick up order (Walmart)

Looking around the house: I really need to get back to my routines. I have slacked on them over the summer and I need to revamp them before school starts. I also need to research some good homeschool routines as well.

Inspirational Quote:

2 comments:

  1. Mexican cornbread sounds yummy! Love your inspirational quote! Have great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really easy recipe. I think I will post it later in the month! Have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete