Saturday, July 11, 2020

Currently {7/11/2020}

Time and place: 11/.49pm  and I am in the dining room, typing up this post. It's a late start but at least I finally was able to post it.
 
Eating: Peanut butter sandwich and drinking a glass of milk.

Drinking: A big glass of water (always)







Watching: Cleaning videos, planner videos, and bullet journal videos.

Reading: Two By Two by Nicholas Sparks

Loving: that we can spend so much time together as a family. I love family time.

Working: I just started designing a meal planner. I cannot wait to see how it turns out! I'm so excited for this new project. I am also working on blog posts for July and August and working on some goals for the rest of the year.

I am also planning on working on some smaller projects as well. 

Listening: to Clueless on Netflix

Buying: groceries and other necessitates, Legos and some books for the girls.

Planning: I have most of my posts planned for July already. I just have to write and schedule them. I am working on setting up some deadlines for my meal planner. I am also working with my husband on designing a new website. I am also working on some planner inserts. This should keep me busy for a while!

Wondering: can I pull it off? How will I pull it off?

Feeling: tired, but happy, always.

What are you currently up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment