Monday, June 15, 2020

Happy Homemaker Monday {6/15/2020}

Well, it's Monday....again. I cannot believe we are already half way through the year. It's insane!

Last week was a better blogging week for me. I only missed two days this time.  Last week was so busy with deadlines looming for one of our online businesses and bedtime has become a nightmare, I was just too tired to blog once the kids finally went to sleep.

I'm hoping my blogging is better this week. Anyways, let's get on with Happy Homemaker Monday! Shall we?




Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning

Scrambled eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and toast

Right now I am

Sitting at the dining room table typing up this post.

The weather outside

Temps are supposed to be in the mid to upper 90s all week with zero chances of rain. Although some rain would be welcomed since we might be on the verge of a drought again.

Looking around the house

The house is clean!! The laundry is all folded and put away!

On today's to do list

Cleaning- general tidying of the house needs to be done.
Planning- I need to update my planners and my bullet journal and I need to work my editorial calendar for June
Decluttering the living room closet

Currently reading


A Time to Kill 


On the TV today

Right now I am watching Fuller House of Netflix, and various movies on Hulu, Amazon Prime, and Crackle

On the menu this week

Monday- Chicken baked potatoes corn
Tuesday-  Leftovers
Wednesday- Spaghetti and garlic toast
Thursday-
Friday- Pizza and breadsticks
Saturday-
Sunday- Beans with ham, fried potatoes, cornbread

If I have a few minutes to myself I will

I will curl up on the couch with a blanket and read my current book.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key verses


5 comments:

  1. Breakfast (and the rest of your menu) sounds yummy! Love the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that must be satisfying! To look around the house and it is all clean! Hope you have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote. How wonderful to look around and see a clean house and have the laundry all done. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote. It's always great when the house is clean and the laundry done AND put away. I have to admit I love doing laundry just don't like putting it away lol

    Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice when all is cleaned, we can thing of other fun things to do! Hope you have a great week

    ReplyDelete