Monday, July 24, 2023

Happy Homemaker Monday {7/24/2023}

Good afternoon everyone and welcome back to my blog. 

I hope every everyone had a wonderful weekend and are ready for the week ahead. 

Ours was filled with watching movies, spending time together, and some yard work. The yard work was very limited because of the heat. We have been under heat advisories for the last month. I am so ready for the cooler weather to creep in, since I'm more of a sweater weather girl.

Any way, Happy Monday and have a wonderful and productive week!

Happy Homemaker Monday 


 

The weather outside is:

Monday- Mostly sunny 105

Tuesday- Sunny 106

Wednesday- Mostly sunny 106

Thursday- Mostly sunny 104

Friday- Mostly sunny 103

Saturday- Mostly sunny 102

Sunday - Mostly sunny 103

As I look out my window:

The backyard need to be mowed and branches needed to be picked up and moved.

Right now I am:

Sitting at the dining room table writing this post

Thinking and pondering:

Summer is coming to an end quickly. It's going by much too fast. We also start homeschool in about 3 weeks and I need to start prepping for that. I also need to start planning my youngests birthday.

Listening to:

An episode of Gilmore Girls and listening to my girls play a game together.

How I am feeling:

Ever since I turned 50 my sleep has been awful. Horomones, I guess. So, I'm feeling tired.

On the breakfast plate:

Scrambled eggs and toast

On the lunch plate:

Since it's hot, sandwiches and fruit

On the dinner plate:

Leftovers from yesterday, Pasta bake and salad

On my TV this week:

I'm quietly waiting for new episodes of "Only Murders In Our Building" on Hulu. So I'm watching Manifest, Stranger Things, and Cobra Kai (again).

On the Menu:

M- Pinto beans

T- Tacos

W- Baked potatoes and salad

T- Spaghetti

F- Pizza and bread sticks

S- Baked chicken, mashed potatoes, veggies

S- Chuck roast

As I look around the house:

The living room needs to be picked up and then kitchen needs to be cleaned

What I'm wearing today:

A blue t-shirt and gray sweats

Currently reading:

Twenty Years Later by Charlie Donlea





To Do List:

Write this post

Deep clean the laundry room

Steam carpets

plan tomorrow's menu

Inspirational quotes:

 

 

 


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I loved Only Murders in the Building. Hope the new season comes out soon. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already thinking of back to school! so soon. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete