Monday, July 3, 2023

Happy Homemaker Monday {7/3/2023}

Good evening everyone and welcome back to my blog. 

I hope every everyone had a wonderful weekend and are ready for the week ahead. 

It's 4:30pm and I am just now sitting down to write this post. Today, I have finished 3 loads of laundry ( the last is in the dryer), cleaned the kitchen (we had an early dinner) and I have pick up the living room. I just hope my week will be as productive as this day has been.

Happy Monday and have a wonderful and productive week!

Happy Homemaker Monday 


 

The weather outside is:

Hot with a chance of rain throughout the evening.

What we had for dinner tonight (instead of the breakfast plate):

Burritos made with homemade tortillas

As I look out my window:

It's cloudy and rainy right now.

As I look around the house:

The living room needs to be picked up and then kitchen needs to be straighten.

What I'm wearing today:

A blue t-shirt and gray sweats

Currently reading:

The Ex- Wife



On the TV this week:

Right now I am watching How I Met Your Mother, Blossom, shows on Hulu and on Netflx I'm watching Cobra Kai and Manifest. On Paramount+ I'm watching Fatal Attraction.

On the Menu this week: (I'm still figuring out the meal plan for this week)

Monday- Burritos

Tuesday- Hamburgers, fries, brownies and cheesecake

Wednesday- Chicken tenders, mac and cheese and banana pudding (we are cooking across the states and Alabama was our first state)

Thursday- Spaghetti and garlic bread

Friday- Pizza and breadsticks

Saturday- Leftovers

Sunday- Beans and fried potatoes and cornbread

To Do List:

Write this post

Deep clean the laundry room

Steam carpets

plan tomorrow's menu

Inspirational quotes: 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment