Monday, April 1, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday {4/1/2024}

Good afternoon everyone and welcome back to my blog. 

I hope every everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend and are ready for the week ahead. 

Ours was filled with watching movies, spending time together, and egg hunts.

Any way, Happy Monday and have a wonderful and productive week!

Happy Homemaker Monday 


 

The weather outside is:

Monday-  79 mostly cloudy with rain

Tuesday- 57 mostly cloudy

Wednesday-  70 sunny

Thursday- 73 sunny

Friday- 78 sunny

Saturday- 77 rain

Sunday - 78 sunny

As I look out my window:

The backyard needS to be mowed and branches needed to be picked up and moved.

Right now I am:

Sitting at the dining room table writing this post

Thinking and pondering:

Right now, I thinking of products that I can create for my teachers pay teachers store.

Listening to:

An episode of Gilmore Girls and listening to my girls play a game together.

How I am feeling:

Ever since I reached my 50s my sleep has been awful. Horomones, I guess. So, I'm feeling tired.

On the breakfast plate:

Scrambled eggs and bacon

On the lunch plate:

Leftover from Easter

On the dinner plate:

Italian chicken with roasted potatoes

On my TV this week:

Just finished the newest The Walking Dead episodes (only 6). And now I'm watching Manifest, Stranger Things, and Cobra Kai (again).

On the Menu:

M- Italian chicken and roasted potatoes

T- Tacos

W- Baked potatoes and salad

T- Spaghetti

F- Pizza and bread sticks

S- Baked chicken, mashed potatoes, veggies

S- Chuck roast

As I look around the house:

The living room needs to be picked up and then kitchen needs to be cleaned

What I'm wearing today:

A blue t-shirt and gray sweats

Currently reading:

Seeds of Yesterday by V.C. Andrews



To Do List:

Write this post

Deep clean the laundry room

Steam carpets

plan tomorrow's menu

Inspirational quotes:

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment