Tuesday, November 14, 2023

5 Reasons To Have A Morning Routine

I am type A to a fault, although I don't see that as a bad thing. I thrive on schedules, routines, and lists. Without these three things I am less productive, more stressed,  and not as happy. In today's post I will be discussing five reasons to have a morning routine. These things really work for and might just work for you too. 

5 Reasons To Have A Morning Routine


Reason #1: Something to look forward to

Since I'm not a coffee drinker, I always look forward to my morning cup of tea. It's the little things, right? I love Celestial Seasonings in the flavor Cinnamon Apple Spice. This tea is meant to be served hot, but I also enjoy it cold with lots of ice.


Reason #2: Makes you more productive

I know that I am less productive when my schedule is off and when I am not following my routines. When I stick to a routine, i.e. waking up at the same time every day, following my usual morning routine, and completing my workout. I am more productive the rest of the day. Having a to do list for the day helps this as well.

Reason #3:

When you are used to waking up early and you know what you have to do, you are less likely to sleep in. On days that I sleep in I feel so blah and just so unproductive. My routines are also thrown out the window as well. 

Reason #4: Getting important things done

I also have a to do list for the day and I can look at it and know what the most important things to get done. These things are done first thing in the morning  and I have way less stress for my day. Having a morning routine will leave you feeling less stressed  and happier. This is so important for your mental state. 

Reason #5: Self Care

A skin care routine, flossing. getting dressed everyday, putting on some makeup, and exercising, these are things that need to be done for self care. When you have a morning routine you can ensure that self care is a priority. This is important because if you are feeling rushed, self care is the first thing to fall by the wayside. Having a pretty regimented morning routine, you will always make time for washing your face, applying products to help your skin, and getting a sweat session in. 

These five reasons to have a morning routine are of my own opinion, but having a regimented morning routine for a long time does work. If you do not have a morning routine, I highly suggest that you begin one. It's totally worth it, I promise!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment