Saturday, September 30, 2023

Currently {9/30/2023)

 

 

Time and place: 12:33pm and I am in the dining room, typing up this post.

  
Eating: We just finished lunch. We had roast, cheesy scalloped potatoes, and carrots. It was delicious!


Drinking: A big glass of water (always). This afternoon I'm making frozen watermelon lemonade since it's still over 90 degrees in my neck of the woods.



Watching:  Manifest on Netflix. I'm also re-watching Gilmore Girls, and Cobra Kai

 

 

 

Reading: I'm still reading Flowers in the Attic and plan on reading the entire Dollanganger series over the next few months. 

I'm trying to find a new book to read either by Lisa Jackson or Fredia McFadden

Loving: Being able to sit down after a long day of housework and taking care of my family and read my book for a little while.

Working: I'm still working on my meal planner. I cannot wait to see how it turns out! I'm so excited for this new project. I am also working on a weekly planner insert that I am excited about and a note pad that I have been wanting to design for a while now. I am also working on a monthly/weekly planner (that's almost done and should be ready in the next few weeks). I can't wait to see how these turn out. We will be launching our 2024 Weekly Planner on Amazon the first week of November. So, stay tuned for that announcement. My Etsy shop is open and I am adding new listings every week.
 
Here is the link to my Etsy shop:
 

 Listening to: the TV

Buying: Groceries for this month and stocking up on certain items that are needed. I'm also looking at clothes and other household items that are needed.

Planning: I have most of my posts planned for October, I just have to write and schedule them. I am working on setting up some deadlines for my meal planner and other planners that I am working on. I am also working on some planner inserts. This should keep me busy for a while!
 
I'm working on homeschool lesson plans for my kiddos.
 
I'm trying to plan out a work schedule for this month. Hopefully I will figure one out soon.

Wondering: can I pull it off? How will I pull it off?

Feeling: tired, but happy, always.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment