Saturday, September 30, 2023

Welcome to Blogtober 2023

Hello and welcome to Blogtober where we begin the first of 31 back to back posts in October! I am so excited to be participating again this year.




Let me tell you a little bit about myself.  I have been blogging off and on for a few years now as a hobby, but I am hoping to turn it into a full time job (which I know will take awhile to accomplish. I am married to my college sweetheart and we have known each other since elementary school (that's a story for another day). We have two beautiful girls, our oldest is in the 8th grade and our youngest is in the 3rd grade. We also homeschool them. My husband is a Psychology professor while I am a stay at home mom. We are in the process of launching our new businesses soon (more details soon).

I love to read (Stephen King and Mary Higgins Clark are my favorites) and I love being in the kitchen creating delicious meals for my family.

I am looking forward to the rest of Blogtober and to see what other bloggers post this month.

Tomorrow's post will be all about overcoming the Sunday Scaries!

Are you participating in Blogotber?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment