Thursday, December 15, 2022

December 2022 Goals

It's finally the end of the year, which has been another long year. I am looking forward to spending Christmas with my family and starting some more traditions with the girls. I plan on making this Christmas extra special for them since they have missed so much these last three years.

Anyway, here are the goals that I have set up for December.



December 2021 Goals

 1. Read two books

2. Clean and organize the playroom

3. Re0open ,y printable shop on Etsy

4. Walk daily even if it's in the house

5. Organize the pantry

6. Clean and organize the freezer

7. Cross things off on our Winter Bucket List

8. Finish editorial calendar and content for January

9. Post more onto Instagram and learn how to use stories and reels

10. Launch my new meal planner on Amazon at the end of the month.

 

What are goals for December? Please share in the comments below, I would love to read them!



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment