Saturday, November 26, 2022

Currently {11/26/2022}

  

 

Time and place: 10:26pm  and I am in the dining room, typing up this post.

  
Eating: Nothing at the moment, but I am thinking about my to do list for next week.


Drinking: A big glass of water (always)



Watching:  Sweet November on Tubitv

 

 






Reading: I started reading Flowers in the Attic and plan on reading the entire Dollanganger series over the next few months.

Loving: Being able to sit down after a long day of housework and taking care of my family and read my book for a little while.


Working: I'm still working on my meal planner. I cannot wait to see how it turns out! I'm so excited for this new project. I am also working on a weekly planner insert that I am excited about and a note pad that I have been wanting to design for a while now. I am also working on a monthly/weekly planner (that's almost done and should be ready in the next few days. I can't wait to see how these turn out. We will be launching our 2023 Weekly Planner on Amazon the first week of December. So, stay tuned for that announcment.
I am going to re-open my Etsy shop soon. I am in the process of redesigning some of the printables.
 
Here is the link in case anyone is interested:
 
 
Listening to: the TV.

Buying: Groceries for this month and stocking up on certain items that are needed. I'm also looking at clothes and other household items that are needed.

Planning: I have most of my posts planned for December I just have to write and schedule them. I am working on setting up some deadlines for my meal planner and other planners that I am working on. I am also working on some planner inserts. This should keep me busy for a while!
 
I'm trying to plan out a work schedule for this month. Hopefully I will figure one out soon.


I'm planning for Christmas! I'm excited to set up and decorate the tree this weekend!

Wondering: can I pull it off? How will I pull it off?

Feeling: tired, but happy, always.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment