Monday, May 10, 2021

Happy Homemaker Monday {5/10/2021}

Good evening everyone and welcome back to my blog. 

I hope every everyone had a wonderful weekend and are ready for the week ahead. 

It's 6:30pm and I am just now sitting down to write this post. Today, I have finished 3 loads of laundry ( the last is hanging to dry), cleaned the kitchen for the last time tonight (who loves a clean kitchen at night?), and I have finally picked up the living from a hard day of virtual learning. I just hope my week will be as productive as this day has been.

Happy Monday and have a wonderful and productive week!

Happy Homemaker Monday 


 

 The weather outside is:

Dark and cold right now. This week is supposed to be in the 50s and 60s with chances of rain later in the week.

What we had for dinner tonight (instead of the breakfast plate):

Chicken with cheddar broccoli rice

As I look out my window:

The clouds are starting to clear out and the sun is finally peeking out.

As I look around the house:

The living room needs to be picked up and then kitchen needs to be straighten.

What I'm wearing today:

A gray t-shirt and gray pants

Currently reading:

Sweet Valley High books on Kindle Unlimited.

On the TV this week:

Right now I am watching The Masked Dancer, Call Me Kat, Blossom, shows on Hulu and Netflx (I'm watching Cobra Kai again)

On the Menu this week: (I'm still figuring out the meal plan for this week)

Monday- Chicken with cheddar broccoli rice

Tuesday- Chicken with potatoes and green beans (slow cooker)

Wednesday- Potato soup with rolls

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Inspirational quotes: 




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment