Saturday, March 27, 2021

Currently {3/27/2021}

Time and place: 8:53pm  and I am in the dining room, typing up this post.

  
Eating: Just had some white cheddar popcorn


Drinking: A big glass of water (always)



Watching: Gilmore Girls

 

Reading:  When We Believed Mermaids


Loving: the warmer weather.

Working: I just started designing a meal planner. I cannot wait to see how it turns out! I'm so excited for this new project. I am also working on a weekly planner insert that I am excited about and a note pad that I have been wanting to design for a while now. 

Listening to: my husband play the guitar.

Buying: Groceries for the rest of the month and stocking up on certain items that are needed. 

Planning: I have most of my posts planned for April already. I just have to write and schedule them. I am working on setting up some deadlines for my meal planner. I am also working with my husband on designing a new website. I am also working on some planner inserts. This should keep me busy for a while!

Wondering: can I pull it off? How will I pull it off?

Feeling: tired, but happy, always.

What are you currently up to?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment