Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Blogmas 2020- Day#1- Welcome to Blogmas 2020

 Hello Friends!

Welcome to Blogmas 2020! What can I say.... it's been quite the year hasn't it? It's been a year where we have been forced to slow down and appreciate what we have. Anyway, it's December and it's time for some fun holiday themed post! For those who don't know anything about Blogmas, I will attempt to explain it in the next couple of paragraphs. 




Blogmas is kind of self explanatory. However, I will explain it for those who do not know it is and what it involves. Blogmas is an event that happens from December 1st until December 25th, although it may last until the new year. It invloves bloggers posting everyday unitl Christmas. You can post whatver you like, it can be Christmas related or it can be things you are interested in. I like to think of Blogmas as a present for all those readers out there who get something to read everyday....kind of like an advent calendar. 

I have decided that a new blog post will go live everyday at 7am. I'm going to try hard to ensure that I successfully complete Blogmas this year (I usually quit about half way through). I did successfully complete Blogtober this year so that make me think that this will be a success too. So, we will see how Blogmas goes. Please let me know if you get the chance to read some of the posts. This year my Blogmas posts with include some Christmas content as well as Mommy and Lifestyle content and some recipes thrown in here and there. 

Again, welcome to Blogmas 2020! I hope you have fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment