Saturday, November 28, 2020

Fall Bucket List- Quarantine Edition

Autumn is one of my favorite times of the year, but I can't deny that in 2020 things are likely to look much different; our usual fall traditions might not be quite the same. So I thought I would put together a "quarantine" edition of my previous Fall bucket list post. This list includes activities that I'm looking forward to doing with my family but modified just a bit to take the state of the world into consideration. Plus it keeps us safe and allows us to stay in "quarantine mode". Let's have fun and enjoy all the season has to offer, but do it safely.

Fall Bucket List: Quarantine Edition

 
1. Pick your favorite fall treat from the local bakery and walk around the park

2. Try new s'mores combinations with a bonfire at home

3. Learn to make your own pumpkin spice latte or other pumpkin spiced drink (pumpkin spiced hot chocolate sounds yummy)

4. Make a pillow fort or just plain old forts with blankets and chairs and watch your favorite fall inspired movies

5. Look up your local pumpkin patch and pick pumpkins if able (wear a mask!)

6. Go on a hike when the leaves start to change

7. Make pumpkin pancakes one Sunday morning
 
8. Pick your favorite fall candles and light them on a rainy day
 
9. Pack a picinic dinner, blankets, hot apple cider, and find somewhere to watche the sun set.
 
10. Read a fall themed novel
 
What is on your Fall Bucket List?  
 
I will be posting my Winter Bucket List- Quarantine Edition next week, so be on the look out for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment