Sunday, October 4, 2020

Blogtober 2020- Day #3- All About Me

 Hi Lovelies!


Welcome to Day #3 (it's really Day #4 but I missed posting) of Blogtber. I thought it would be fun to list 15 interesting facts about myself. Ready! Set! Go!

15 facts about me:

(1) I cannot sleep unless the closet doors are closed.

(2) I have no tattoos and I only have my ears perieced.

(3) Stephen King is my all time favorite author. 

(4) I'm a homebody. I'd rather stay home and watch a movie on Netflix than go to the theater.

(5) I never missed an episode of Beverly Hills 90210. Team Brenda!!

(6) I don't like the taste of coffee, but.......

(7) I love the smell of freshly brewed coffee.

(8) I cry at almost everything.

(9) I love museums.

(10) My kitchen has to be cleaned before I go to bed. 

(11) I love anything and everything from the 80s.

(12) I was 37 when I had my first daughter and I was 42 when I had my second daughter.

(13) My husband and I have known each other since the 3rd grade.

(14) We lived together for 16 years before he asked me to marry him.

(15)  Cheesecake is favorite dessert.

What are some interesting facts about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment