Friday, October 2, 2020

Blogtober 2020- Day #2- October 2020 Goals

 Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog!


 October is one of my favorite months.Between Halloween, the cooler weather, and all things pumpkin it's just a fun month. Today's post is all about my goals for October.

Now that all of our routines are established, I am excited about setting some goals and I am really going to push myself this month. There are alot of things that I would like accomplish so hopefully by the end of the month I will feel good about things. Here we go!


Personal Goals

  • drink more water
  • meditate for 10 minutes
  • stretch for a few minutes before getting up
  • get better quality sleep by going to bed earlier
  • workout consistently
  • read 5 books
Family Goals
  •  keep adapting to our Fall schedule. Continue to work on morning, afternoon, and evening routines
  • celebrate Halloween
  • Cross off items from our Fall bucket list
Blog Goals
  •  post once per day during the month of October
  • make a new list of blog post ideas
  • schedule posts until the end of Ocotber
  • create an editorial calendar for the rest of the year
I hope your October has started out as a fantastic month! Have you set any goals yet? Any fun Fall plans? Have you started crossing things off of your Fall Bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment