Friday, September 4, 2020

Friday Favorites {9/4/2020}

TGIF......Anyone with me? I'm definitely happy that the weekend has arrived, and I can't wait to spend as much time at home with my little family as possible. This week has been unusually stressful with virtual learning being in full swing for both of kids. Before I go to bed, I just wanted to pop in a share a few of my favorite things with you. So, keep scrolling to see what I've been loving lately.....

Favorite space: The laundry room. I have been looking for some inspiration for my laundry room, I saw this and immediately fell in love with it!






Favorite beauty find: Belif moisturizing eye bomb. This looks amazing!




Favorite reminder:  This one of my favorite quotes!




Favorite fashion find: This outfit just screams fall to me.



Favorite recipe: Chicken pot pie casserole. I made this the other and it was a hit with my crew.


Are you loving any these favorites like I am?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment