Thursday, May 14, 2020

24 Things That Make Me Happy

I feel like in times of stress it’s good to focus on things making me happy. It’s not always easy and sometimes it’s easier to focus on the bad or tough things in life. These things may seem silly or simple but they are easy things that are making me happy.


 24 Things That Make Me Happy

  1. My kids
  2. My husband
  3. Being outside
  4. Lemon water
  5. The first sip of my morning lemon water
  6. Marco Polo with friends
  7. Zooming with friends and family
  8. Fresh flowers
  9. Painting my nails
  10. Walks with my kids
  11. Snuggles with my family
  12. Spending time with my husband
  13. Reading
  14. Organizing and purging
  15. Making a list of fun things to do when we can
  16. Finding new ways to have fun at home
  17. Watching my kiddos learn
  18. Cooking and baking
  19. Watching my oldest practice martial arts with her dad
  20. Exercising
  21. Going for drives
  22. Listening to music and Podcasts
  23. Watching documentaries and movies
  24. Watching silly reality shows
I find that focusing on these fun, somewhat silly things can really help my anxiety. Being at home all the time can be rough mentally but focusing on the good and the happy helps a ton.

What is something making you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment