Monday, May 11, 2020

Happy Homemaker Monday {5/11/2020}

Good morning friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend as well as a wonderful and relaxing Mother's Day. Today has been a busy but fun day. Of course I had to all of the homemaking chores, but when those were done, we played charades, and then took some walks on the beach in Hawaii, visited the Colosseum in Rome, then walked around Paris and visited the Eiffel Tower.  Of course all of this was done via YouTube but it was fun to do this the kids and husband.

Even though our state started reopening last week, my husband and I decided that it would be best for our family to stay in quarantine mode for a bit longer. It makes me nervous because in our area no one staying 6 feet apart and most are not wearing masks. 

Anyway, let's get to today's post! Enjoy!!



Weather:

Monday: 75 sunny
Tuesday: 75 scattered thunderstorms
Wednesday: 87 partly cloudy
Thursday: 91 partly cloudy
Friday: 88 pm thunderstorms
Saturday: 79 thunderstorms
Sunday: 83 partly cloudy

On the breakfast plate this morning:

We had homemade banana bread with some yogurt and a small glass of milk

As I look outside my window:

It's sunny with a few clouds in the sky

Right now I am:

I am making spaghetti for dinner and working on this post at the dining room table.

On today's to do list:

Hang out the laundry
Vacuum all rooms
Mop kitchen and bathrooms
Tidy all room
Change all bedding

On the menu this week:

Monday: Spaghetti and green beans
Tuesday: Hamburgers and fries
Wednesday: Potato soups and rolls
Thursday:Baked chicken with potatoes and carrots
Friday: Pizza and breadsticks
Saturday:
Sunday: Beans, fried potatoes, cornbread

Currently reading:




On the TV today:

I have been watching various TV shows on Hulu: Full House, Beverly Hills 90210, 7th Heaven, The Wonder Years, Designing Women....just to name a few. 

Inspirational quote:

3 comments:

  1. I like your new blog look. Very cheery! And wonderful quote for the week. Hope you have an amazing week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are being smart about a little extra quarantine time - never hurts to be cautious! GREAT inspiration - have a GREAT week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our state reopens this Friday. I'm sure we'll still limit some of our activities. We don't have too many cases here so I'm not overly worried. I remember when my kids were little ans they'd travel around the world when they read books, looked up things online, or just went outdoors to explore. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete