Tuesday, June 11, 2024

June 2024 Goals

I cannot believe that it's already June! While March and April crept by (homeschool  continued), it seems that May just flew by (end of  our homeschool year and practicing marital arts with my oldest (Mom is the punching bag!)

We are just now into our summer routine and we are in the process of fine tuning it, so in today's post I would like to share my June 2024 goals with you!

June 2024 Goals:

1. Read 5 books.

2. Drink 100oz of water daily.

3. Start using my habit tracker in my bullet journal every day.

4. Eat more fruits and veggies (I have been lagging on this and I really need to fix it).

5. Walk 6 days a week and strength train 3x per week.

6. Have at least two at home date nights with the Husband. 

7. Organize the girls' bedrooms (purge old toys and outgrown clothes).
 
8. Add 20 new resources/printables to my TPT store.
 
9. Launch The Daily Planner on Amazon.
 
10. Launch Meal Planner on Amazon.

What are some of your June 2024 goals?

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment