Tuesday, October 3, 2023

October 2023 Goals

Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog!
 

October is one of my favorite months. Between Halloween, the cooler weather, and all things pumpkin it's just a fun month. Today's post is all about my goals for October.

Now that all of our routines are established, I am excited about setting some goals and I am really going to push myself this month. There are a lot of things that I would like accomplish so hopefully by the end of the month I will feel good about things. Here we go!

 


 


Personal Goals

  • drink more water
  • meditate for 10 minutes
  • stretch for a few minutes before getting up
  • get better quality sleep by going to bed earlier
  • workout consistently
  • read 2 books

 

Family Goals

  •  keep adapting to our Fall schedule. Continue to work on morning, afternoon, and evening routines
  • celebrate Halloween
  • Cross off items from our Fall bucket list

 

Blog Goals

  •  post once per day during the month of October
  • make a new list of blog post ideas
  • schedule posts until the end of Ocotber
  • create an editorial calendar for the rest of the year
I hope your October has started out as a fantastic month! Have you set any goals yet? Any fun Fall plans? Have you started crossing things off of your Fall Bucket list?

 

1 comment:

  1. I really love October too. There is just so much going on in this month which keeps me busy.
    Good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete