Monday, May 1, 2023

Happy Homemaker Monday {5/1/2023}

Good evening everyone and welcome back to my blog. 

It's May! I cannot believe it's May already/ Where has the year gone?! I hope every everyone had a wonderful weekend and are ready for the week ahead. This is going to be fun with all the fun holiday that we like to celebrate:

Star Wars Day- May 4th

Revenge of the Fifth- May 5th

Kentucky Derby - May 6th

 Mother's Day- May 14th

Chocolate Chip Cooking Day- May 15th

It's early evening and I am just now sitting down to write this post. It's been a busy day with homeschooling and working on some projects. Today, I have finished 3 loads of laundry  (the last load is in the dryer), cleaned the kitchen for the last time tonight (who loves a clean kitchen at night?), and I have finally picked up the living from a hard afternoon of playing and relaxing. I just hope my week will be as productive as this day has been.

Happy Monday and have a wonderful and productive week!

 


 

The weather outside is:

Today's weather was gorgeous! It was 76 degrees with lots of sunshine.

What we had for dinner tonight (instead of the breakfast plate):

Spaghetti and garlic knots

As I look out my window:

Dusk is approaching and it looks peaceful outside

As I look around the house:

The living room needs to be picked up and then kitchen needs to be straightened and the last load of laundry needs to be folded and put away.

Currently reading:

The Girl Who Survived by Lisa Jackson






On the TV this week:

Right now I am watching Fatal Attraction (Paramount +) Stranger Things (season 4) and restarting Manifest on Netflix (to get ready for the 2nd part of the last season).

On the Menu this week: (I'm still figuring out the meal plan for this week)

Monday- Spaghetti and garlic knots with green beans

Tuesday- Chicken potatoes and green beans (crockpot dinner)

Wednesday- Leftovers

Thursday- Han Solo Burgers, Vadar Tators, Wookie Cookies, Blue milk

Friday- Pizza and breadsticks

Saturday- Leftovers

Sunday- Beans and fried potatoes with cornbread

Inspirational quotes: 







 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm watching Manifest too. I love your Thursday dinner plan. Perfect for Star Wars fans. I'm a retired homeschooling mama. My youngest graudates this year but also started college this past fall so this is the first year I've not been homeschooling. It's been a change. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete