Monday, January 16, 2023

Happy Homemaker Monday {1/16/2023

Good evening everyone and welcome back to my blog. 

I hope every everyone had a wonderful weekend and are ready for the week ahead. 

It's almost 12:00am and I am just now sitting down to write this post. It's been a busy day with homeschooling and working on some projects. Today, I have finished 3 loads of laundry ( the last load is in the dryer), cleaned the kitchen for the last time tonight (who loves a clean kitchen at night?), and I have finally picked up the living from a hard day of playing and relaxing (there was no school today). I just hope my week will be as productive as this day has been.

Happy Monday and have a wonderful and productive week!

 

 

The weather outside is:

Today's weather was gorgeous! It was 76 degrees with lots of sunshine.

What we had for dinner tonight (instead of the breakfast plate):

Sandwiches, chips, and fruit

As I look out my window:

It's dark with some clouds

As I look around the house:

The living room needs to be picked up and then kitchen needs to be straightened and the last load of laundry needs to be folded and put away.

Currently reading:

Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews





On the TV this week:

Right now I am watching Cobra Kai (season 5) Stranger Things (season 3) and rewatching 1883 and restarting Manifest on Netflix.

On the Menu this week: (I'm still figuring out the meal plan for this week)

Monday- Sandwiches, chips, and fruit

Tuesday- Taco Tuesday

Wednesday- Pork chops and mashed potatoes and veggies

Thursday- Chicken potatoes and green beans (crock pot)

Friday- Pizza and breadsticks

Saturday- Leftovers

Sunday- Beans and fried potatoes with cornbread

Inspirational quotes: 







 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment