Monday, January 2, 2023

2023 Goals

First, I want start off by wishing everyone a Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful New Years. This year we decided to stay home, had some dinner, watched a movie together, and played a few games. I cannot believe that it's 2023 and that it's also time to share my yearly goals. I plan to share my January 2023 goals this week. I also plan to share some posts describing how I reset for the new year. So be on the lookout for those posts in the coming days and weeks.

 





 In 2023 I want to.....

  • read at least 50 books
  • have a successful year blogging
  • set up a fitness plan  and stick to it
  • eat healthier
  • have at least 2 at home date nights with the Hubby
  • have more family movie nights
  • celebrate special and wacky holidays with the girls
  • work on my meal plan
  • launch my meal planner on Amazon
  • launch my daily planner on Amazon
  • Reopen my Etsy shop
  • Work on social media (Youtube, Instagram, and TikTok) 
  • Set up Patreon for my blog and my Etsy shop
  • set and establish routines
What are some of your goals for 2023?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment