Tuesday, May 3, 2022

May 2022 Goals

I cannot believe that it's already May and that we only have a few weeks of school left! We have some fun holidays that we are going to celebrate this month, Star Wars Day, Space Day, Derby Day, Mothers Day, and of course the last day of school.

We are just getting  into our spring routine and we are in the process of fine tuning it, so in today's post I would like to share my May 2022 goals with you!

 

 

1. Read one book this month (try to read two if I can).

2. Drink 100oz of water daily.

3. Start using my habit tracker in my bullet journal every day.

4. Eat more fruits and veggies (I have been lagging on this and I really need to fix it).

5. Walk 6 days a week and strength train 3x per week.

6. Have at least two at home date nights with the Husband. 

7. Organize the girls' bedrooms (purge old toys and outgrown clothes).

8. Have an at home spa night with my girls.

What are some of your May 2022 goals?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment