Monday, January 10, 2022

Happy Homemaker Monday {1/10/2021}

Good evening everyone and welcome back to my blog. 

I hope every everyone had a wonderful weekend and are ready for the week ahead. 

It's 10:00pm and I am just now sitting down to write this post. Today, I have finished 3 loads of laundry ( the last is hanging to dry), cleaned the kitchen for the last time tonight (who loves a clean kitchen at night?), and I have finally picked up the living from a hard day of homeschooling and relaxing. I just hope my week will be as productive as this day has been.

Happy Monday and have a wonderful and productive week!

Happy Homemaker Monday 



The weather outside is:

Cold but more seasonable weather this week.

What we had for dinner tonight (instead of the breakfast plate):

Chicken with rice and veggies

As I look out my window:

It's dark with twinkling stars in the sky.

As I look around the house:

The living room needs to be picked up and then kitchen needs to be straightened and the last load of laundry needs to be folded and put away.

Currently reading:

If She Only Knew by Lisa Jackson




On the TV this week:

Right now I am watching Cobra Kai (season 4) Yellowstone (season 1) and 1883 (season 1 episode 4, and Ordinary Joe (season 1 episode 11)

On the Menu this week: (I'm still figuring out the meal plan for this week)

Monday- Chicken and rice with veggies

Tuesday- Taco Tuesday

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday- Pizza with cheesy breadsticks

Saturday- Potato soup with homemade bread

Sunday- Meatloaf mashed potatoes and veggies

Inspirational quotes: 






 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment