Monday, September 27, 2021

Happy Homemaker Monday {9/27/2021}

Good evening everyone and welcome back to my blog. 

I hope every everyone had a wonderful weekend and are ready for the week ahead. 

It's almost 7pm pm and I am just now sitting down to write this post. Today, I have finished 3 loads of laundry ( the last is hanging to dry), cleaned the kitchen for the last time tonight (who loves a clean kitchen at night?), and I have finally picked up the living room and dining room from a long day of homeschooling. I just hope my week will be as productive as this day has been.

Happy Monday and have a wonderful and productive week!

Happy Homemaker Monday 


 

 The weather outside is:

HOT! HOT! HOT!All week long!

What we had for dinner tonight (instead of the breakfast plate):

Spaghetti and garlic bread

As I look out my window:

The sun is beginning to set and there some clouds rolling in.

As I look around the house:

Most of the house is clean. The kitchen needs to be straightened and the clothes need to be folded and put away.

What I'm wearing today:

A black t-shirt and gray pants

Currently reading:

The Perfect Son




On the TV this week:

Right now I am watching Riding in Cars with Boys (Prime video), Call Me Kat, Blossom, shows on Hulu and Netflx (I'm watching Cobra Kai again)

On the Menu this week: (I'm still figuring out the meal plan for this week)

Monday- Spaghetti and garlic bread

Tuesday- Sandwiches with chips and fruit

Wednesday- Tilapia with pasta and veggies and fruit

Thursday- Potato soup with rolls

Friday- Meatballs and salad and garlic bread

Saturday- Mississippi chicken

Sunday- Chicken and dressing

Inspirational quotes: 






 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment