Monday, July 5, 2021

Happy Homemaker Monday {7/5/2021}

  Good evening everyone and welcome back to my blog. 

I hope every everyone had a wonderful weekend and are ready for the week ahead. 

It's 10:00pm and I am just now sitting down to write this post. Today, I have finished 3 loads of laundry ( the last is hanging to dry), cleaned the kitchen for the last time tonight (who loves a clean kitchen at night?), and I have finally picked up the living from a hard day of playing and relazing. I just hope my week will be as productive as this day has been.

Happy Monday and have a wonderful and productive week!

Happy Homemaker Monday 


 

 The weather outside is:

HOT! HOT! HOT!All week long!

What we had for dinner tonight (instead of the breakfast plate):

Chicken and Au Gratin potatoes (in the crockpot) and green beans

As I look out my window:

It's dark with twinkling stars in the sky.

As I look around the house:

The living room needs to be picked up and then kitchen needs to be straighten.

What I'm wearing today:

A gray t-shirt and gray pants

Currently reading:

Sweet Valley High books on Kindle Unlimited.

On the TV this week:

Right now I am watching The Masked Singer, Call Me Kat, Blossom, shows on Hulu and Netflx (I'm watching Cobra Kai again)

On the Menu this week: (I'm still figuring out the meal plan for this week)

Monday- Chicken and Au Gratin potatoes (crockpot) with green beans

Tuesday- Sandwiches with chips and fruit

Wednesday- Tilapia with pasta and veggies and fruit

Thursday- Potato soup with rolls

Friday- Pizza with cheesy breadsticks

Saturday- Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and veggies

Sunday- Chicken and dressing

Inspirational quotes: 




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment