Monday, May 31, 2021

Happy Homemaker Monday {5/31/2021}

 Good evening everyone and welcome back to my blog. 

I hope every everyone had a wonderful weekend and are ready for the week ahead. 

It's 9:30pm and I am just now sitting down to write this post. Today, I have finished 3 loads of laundry ( the last is hanging to dry), cleaned the kitchen for the last time tonight (who loves a clean kitchen at night?), and I have finally picked up the living from a hard day of relaxing and playing. I just hope my week will be as productive as this day has been.

Happy Monday and have a wonderful and productive week!

Happy Homemaker Monday 


 

 The weather outside is:

Dark and cool right now. This week is supposed to be rainy and cool. I am so tired of the rain. I want some warm and sunny days soon!

What we had for dinner tonight (instead of the breakfast plate):

Chicken with cheddar broccoli rice

As I look out my window:

The clouds are starting to clear out and I can finally see some stars. 

As I look around the house:

The living room needs to be picked up and then kitchen needs to be straighten.

What I'm wearing today:

A shirt t-shirt and gray shorts

Currently reading:

Sweet Valley High books on Kindle Unlimited.

On the TV this week:

Right now I am watching The Masked Dancer, Call Me Kat, Blossom, shows on Hulu and Netflx (I'm watching Cobra Kai again)

On the Menu this week: (I'm still figuring out the meal plan for this week)

Monday- Chicken with cheddar broccoli rice

Tuesday- Chicken with potatoes and green beans (slow cooker)

Wednesday- Potato soup with rolls

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Inspirational quotes: 




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment