Saturday, January 23, 2021

Currently {1/23/2021}

Time and place: 3:56 pm  and I am in the dining room, typing up this post.

  
Eating: Just had some white cheddar popcorn

Drinking: A big glass of water (always)



Watching: Gilmore Girls

 

Reading: Pretend You Don't See Her by Mary Higgins Clark (this is my second book this year).



Loving: Spending time with my family.

Working: I just started designing a meal planner. I cannot wait to see how it turns out! I'm so excited for this new project. I am also working on a weekly planner insert that I am excited about. 

Listening: to the TV  

Buying: Groceries for the rest of the month and stocking up on certain items that are needed. 

Planning: I have most of my posts planned for February already. I just have to write and schedule them. I am working on setting up some deadlines for my meal planner. I am also working with my husband on designing a new website. I am also working on some planner inserts. This should keep me busy for a while!
 
I'm also planning our Superbowl party and my birthday party that both next month.

Wondering: can I pull it off? How will I pull it off?

Feeling: tired, but happy, always.

What are you currently up to?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment