Sunday, October 11, 2020

Blogtober 2020- Day #9- My 80s Playlist

 Welcome to Day #9 of Blogtober. Today's post is all about playlists and favorite songs.


 Okay, so with this post I am going to show my age. I am an 80s girl through and through. I loved the side ponetails, jelly bracelets, and big hair. I also loved the music, especially the bubble gum pop (Debbie Gibson and Tiffany) and all of the hair bands. For some reason I wasn't able to add the videos to this post.




With that being said, here is my ideal 80s playlist! 

You Give Love a Bad Name- Bon Jovi
I think We're Alone Now - Tiffany
Pour Some Sugar on Me- Def Leppard
Only In My Dreams- Debbie Gibson
Shake Me - Cinderella
18 and Life - Skid Row
Once Bitten Twice Shy- Great White
Up All Night Sleep All Day- Slaughter
I Want to Sex You Up- Color Me Badd
Never Gonna Give You Up- Rick Astley

What is on your playlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment