Friday, September 11, 2020

5 on Friday

1. DO THIS DAILY


If there is one habit I swear by it's making my bed every morning. So as we begin this new year, if you don't already do this, then just try it. Trust me it will be a gamechanger. Making my bed every morning puts me in a productive mindset for the day. Also, it so much nicer at night to climb into a made bed.

2. BEVERLY HILLS 90210


I rediscovered on of my favorite shows from the 90s! I started watching the series when my daughter started her winter break and I love it just as much now as I did then.

3. PANTRY CLEAN OUT

After the holidays I always to a major clean out of my pantry and I also clean my fridge as well. However, I have a very small pantry and I am still looking for a better organizing system for it.

4. A NEW FAVORITE



My bullet journal. I am still fairly new to the bullet journal scene, but I absolutely love the notebook that I found at Walmart for under $5. I love the lined pages since my handwriting tends to be crooked when I use wither dot grid pages or blank pages.

5. FALL AND HALLOWEEN PREP

We have decided not take the girls trick or treating this year. So we are having a "trick or treatless" Halloween and just have a small party with lots of candy and some fun Halloween themed foods and some movies. So, I am on the lookout for some ideas

 

No comments:

Post a Comment