Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Easy Healthy Snacks

 I am such a snacker, specially late at night. I also have a weakness for salty foods! I try to go towards easy healthy snacks because I know I will snack so why not make them healthy?



 A few of my favorite easy healthy snacks are:

Popcorn: We love air popped popcorn. It's one of our go to snacks in the evening. We just add a little bit of butter and a little bit if salt. I know not too healthy, but we eat healthy most of the time so this is an indulgence for us.


Crackers with Baby bell light cheese: This is a go to recently. I get Ritz crackers Pretzels from Sam's Club and Baby Bell light cheese and eat them together. My kids love this as an afterschool snack.

Horizon String Cheese: I love it, it's quick and easy to grab and another thing we always have in our house.

Greek Yogurt with Berries/Granola: I am a huge Greek yogurt lover. I put it in my smoothies and love it for snacks with granola and berries. Specifically blueberries. Yum. Bonus blueberries are amazing for you.

Fruit Smoothies: This is a daily must have. We try to drink one every day. It's such an easy, quick breakfast as well as an after school snack. We add different fruits like strawberries, blueberries, pineapple chunks, peaches, and mango. We add some greek vanilla yogurt, and some apple juice. These are so healthy and so easy to make. We love them.


What are your easy healthy snacks that you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment