Saturday, August 1, 2020

Currently {8/1/2020}

 Time and place: 9:50pm  and I am in the dining room, typing up this post.

Eating: Nothing at the moment.

Drinking: A big glass of water (always)



Watching: Cleaning videos, planner videos, and bullet journal videos.

Reading: Open Book by Jessica Simpson






Loving: The cooler weather (it's been cooler for the last few days so I have been enjoying before it gets scorching hot soon).

Working: I'm revamping my routines and working on some of my goals that I set for myself at the beginning of the year. I am also working on designing a meal planner and working on opening a store on Etsy

Listening: My daughters talking and singing to each other

Buying: groceries and other necessitates

Planning: I have most of my posts written for August already and now I am working on blog post ideas for September. I am working on setting up some deadlines for my meal planner.  This should keep me busy for a while!

Wondering: can I pull it off? How will I pull it off?

Feeling: tired, but happy, always.

What are you currently up to? Please share in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment