Sunday, July 5, 2020

Currently {7/5/2020}

 Time and place: 5:30pm  and I am in the dining room, typing up this post.
 
Eating: Tacos and chips


Drinking: A big glass of water (always)









Watching: Boy Meets World


Reading: See Me


Loving: the warm weather we have been having lately and spend time outside.

Working: I just started designing a meal planner. I cannot wait to see how it turns out! I'm so excited for this new project. I am also working on a weekly planner insert that I am excited about. I am also working on a cookbook (something that I have always wanted to do).

Listening: to the TV 

Buying: Clothes for both girls and some make up for me, and a new slow cooker.

Planning: I have most of my posts planned for July already. I just have to write and schedule them. I am working on setting up some deadlines for my meal planner. I am also working with my husband on designing a new website. I am also working on some planner inserts. This should keep me busy for a while!

I'm still planning my youngest daughter's birthday party. She wants a Frozen 2 theme, so I am trying to think of some ideas for her cake, the decorations, and some party games.

Wondering: can I pull it off? How will I pull it off?

Feeling: tired, but happy, always.

What are you currently up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment