Monday, June 1, 2020

Happy Homemaker Monday {6/1/2020}

Hello friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend as well as a wonderful and relaxing day despite what it going on in the world. Right now, our world is broken and I'm afraid it might never be healed. There is so much hate and hurt being thrown around that I just don' know what I can do.

Even though our state has started reopening, my husband and I have decided that it would be best for our family to stay in quarantine mode for a bit longer. It makes me nervous because in our area no one is staying 6 feet apart and most are not wearing masks.

Anyway, let's get to today's post! Enjoy!!



Weather:

Monday: 86 sunny
Tuesday: 90 sunny
Wednesday: 96 partly cloudy
Thursday: 101 partly cloudy
Friday: 100 sunny
Saturday: 99 sunny
Sunday: 100 sunny

On the breakfast plate this morning:

Bagel with cream cheese and some milk

As I look outside my window:

Since it's evening now, it's dark outside with twinkling stars in the sky.

Right now I am:

Sitting at the dining room working on this post.

On today's to do list:

Hang out the laundry
Vacuum all rooms
Mop kitchen and bathrooms
Tidy all room
Change all bedding

On the menu this week:

Breakfast options: scrambled eggs toast bacon, cereal, bagel with cream cheese and yogurt with granola, peanut butter and banana sandwich

Lunch options: sandwiches and chips, tortilla pizzas, turkey or chicken wraps, leftovers from previous day

Dinner options: spaghetti and meatballs, Mississippi chicken with mashed potatoes and veggies, pizza with breadsticks and salad, tacos with chips and salsa, creamy ranch chicken, hamburgers, BBQ shredded chicken

Currently reading:




On the TV today:

I have been watching various TV shows on Hulu: Full House, Beverly Hills 90210, 7th Heaven, The Wonder Years, Designing Women....just to name a few.

Inspirational quote:

No comments:

Post a Comment