Sunday, June 28, 2020

4 Reasons To Start A Bullet Journal

If you've ever talked to me at all over the last few months, you've probably seen the blue and white striped notebook that never leaves my side. Now, even though I'm not keeping a diary or keeping a journal of all the things that I hear and see throughout the day that blue and white striped notebook is still very important. That's because I've recently put myself into the family of bullet journalists.

Bullet journaling is a fancy way of saying "I'm making my own planner out of to do lists and habit trackers". Now, don't get me wrong, I loved the Life Planner and the Lily Pulitzer planner. It's just that neither planner worked for me. Taking a notebook and a pen and designing my own layouts is what has started working for me.

If you are finding that it's difficult to keep your life on track and regular planners are just too hard to keep up with, then here are four reasons why you should start your own bullet journal.


4 Reasons to Start a Bullet Journal

1. You can make it how ever you like.

Even though there are general guidelines for bullet journals, ultimately the journal is something you create and work on until you're pleased with what you have created.

 2. It's just a bunch of "to do lists".

To do lists are a whole lot more satisfying to check off then just writing your tasks in your planner.



3. You can keep track of anything and everything.

I tend to keep track of meal plans, books that I want to read, movies and tv shows that I want to watch, habits, bucketlists, routines, and cleaning tasks.


4. It will definitely keep you organized.

Even though I still use a planner, my bullet journal also helps me stay organized.


Do you use a planner or a bullet journal?

No comments:

Post a Comment