Monday, April 20, 2020

New Beginnings

I decided to do something scary today, completely start over my blog. Actually I had no choice since I can no longer access the email account that my previous blog was connected to. It's still scary putting yourself out there for all of the internet to see. This time around I plan to take my time setting the blog up, put together a new posting schedule (one that I will stick with this time), and put together an editorial calander.

Scattered Tales of a Stay at Home Mommy will be my little corner of the internet where I will be sharing mommy advice with posts about routines, time management, productivity, yummy recipes, and other mommy related content.

So, please bear with me as I navigate this new space. I might make some mistakes but that's okay. The first few posts will be made public this week. Please stay tuned......


No comments:

Post a Comment