Saturday, March 2, 2024

5 Non-Selfish Things I Do For Myself Everyday

I think as moms it can be easy to feel selfish for doing things for yourself. Personally, I  think the opposite. As moms, the ONLY way we can fill everyone’s cups is to fill ours first. There are non-selfish things I do for myself every day that 100% make me a better mom and a happier person which in turn makes my kids see that it’s good to do things for yourself. In today's blog post, I wanted to share 5 Non-Selfish things I do for myself every day that you should consider adding to your list.

 


 

 5 Non-Selfish Things I Do For Myself Everyday

Exercise first thing: Every morning I work out first thing. Moving my body helps me start off my day in the right way.

Read: Reading truly brings me joy. It also provides an escape when things feel heavy and it’s something that settles me. Especially at night.  I will post my book recommendations soon.

Connect with people important to me: This may mean going for a walk with a friend, having a FaceTime chat, or talking on the phone. I need to connect with people daily. It’s so important to me.

Take walks: If the weather allows for it I try to take a walks every day. Always with my husband, or by myself, the fresh air really does wonders.

Take care of my skin: This is a no-brainer. Doing my morning and evening skincare routine every day is a non-negotiable. I don’t care if I am sick, busy, or whatever. I always make time to make sure my skincare routine is done and my SPF is on.

What is something you make sure you do for yourself every day?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment