Saturday, December 2, 2023

Bogmas 2023- Day#2- December 2023

I cannot believe that it's already December and that 2023 is almost over.Where did the time go! Even though it's gone by fast I am looking forward to spending Christmas with my family and starting some new traditions with the girls. I plan on making this Christmas extra special for them like I try to do every year.

Anyway, here are the goals that I have set up for December.



December 2023 Goals

 1. Read two books

2. Clean and organize the playroom

3. Declutter closets

4. Walk daily even if it's in the house

5. Organize the pantry

6. Clean and organize the freezer

7. Cross things off of our Winter Bucket List

8. Finish editorial calendar and content for January

9. Post more onto Instagram and learn how to use stories and reels

10. Make salt dough ornaments and hand them on the Christmas tree.

What are goals for December? Please share in the comments below, I would love to read them!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment