Thursday, November 16, 2023

How Stay Motivated All Day Long

I won't lie some days my motivation wants to pack it in around noon. I am hot from running around all day, and a million other reasons. I sometimes want throw it in and take a nap when the girls have their quiet time. But I really do try and stay motivated and productive all day. In today's blog post, I am going to share how to stay motivated all day long.

How Stay Motivated All Day Long




Wake up grateful: I think reminding yourself every morning even mentally what you are grateful for can really motivate you. For me I am grateful always r my health  and my family.. I try to work hard all day for them! In everything I do I remind myself why I work hard, what I am working towards etc.
Know what needs to get done: This can be in your calendar, in a to do list, etc but know what needs to get done and whatever way works for you schedule that out. I personally use a to-do list and a planner. I color code all of my appointments, tasks, and event,  and use my to-do list for everything else.
Do a workout: I feel like a morning workout just gets me in the motivated mindset! Especially a really good workout. Lately I have been doing a LOT of walking which I love. I walk 2 miles every day and it makes me feel great. 
Have a reward in mind: I’m not necessarily saying to go to the mall and go nuts. Usually for me that reward is doing a face mask, and watching something after the girls go to bed and I can relax. Or maybe the reward is a mid day trip to Target if you knock out half of your to do list in the morning. I think knowing you have something to look forward to can be great motivation.
Go to sleep grateful: Kind of like waking up grateful go to sleep grateful for all you have accomplished that day. It’s really the best feeling to go to sleep happy and grateful.
How do you inspire yourself to stay motivated all day?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment