Thursday, October 12, 2023

My Fall Skin Care Routine

Hi everyone! Today's post is about my skin care routine. The only thing is that I really don't follow a routine. Yes, I wash my face, I use toner, and sometime a moisturizer.... but that's about it.


I have oily skin, always have. I have tried several different types of cleansers, masks, toners, and moisturizers. Some have been expensive while others have been on the cheap side. Through the years, I have found that my skin responds better to the cheaper skin care products.

As of right now, my skin care routine revolves around two of the cheaper products and one moderately expensive of product. So, I am going to share with you a breakdown of skin care routine.

1. Cleanser

I use Cetaphil. It's very light and makes my face feel clean. I use this once in the morning and once in the evening.





2. Toner. After cleansing my face I use witch hazel as a toner.  I use this because it's very gentle on my skin and it makes it feel and look amazing.




 3. Moisturize. I use a moisturizer made by Cetaphil. Again, this is very gentle on my skin and doesn't cause break outs like most other moisturizers that I have used in the past.




What is your skin care routine? Please share in the comments below!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment