Wednesday, November 9, 2022

7 Ways to Stay Productive

Now that the year is almost over ( isn't that crazy!) I have been thinking alot about productivity. I feel there are days where I am super productive and then there are days that I am not. Does anyone else feel like this? When I get on these productivity kicks I just want to accomplish all the things. Other days I feel like I accomplish NOTHING. In this post I will be sharing the tips that I use for productivity when I really need a kick in the pants. Here are 7 ways to stay productive that will really help you!

Seven Ways to Stay Productive

 
Set a schedule. If you are someone who is unproductive then a schedule is a great tool for you to use. I try to schedule every single day to ensure that I am as productive as possible. 

Have a to do list. I always have three or four to do lists that I work from every day. I have a general to do list, a household chores to do list, and a blog to do list and a things for the girls. This is super helpful in scheduling my day.

Keep expectations realistic. Always prioritize the most important task to the least important task  and keep your expectations realistic.

Don't over commit. This goes with the one above. You cannot over-commit.  This is something that I am always doing. Be realistic. If you have a deadline and you feel that you just can't make it, then ask for a little wiggle room. I would rather take the change of something being late than it not being done correctly.

Take breaks. I try to take several 10 minute breaks throughout my day. I read a few pages of the current book that I am reading, fold laundry, and I even play with girls.

Find a great work space. Everyone has a different idea of what this needs to be.  I can pretty much work anywhere, just give me a table and a comfortable chair and I am happy.

Remove clutter. Having a clutter free workspace is very important. It keeps you productive and it is also less stressful.

What are some ideas that you would add to this list?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment