Sunday, June 5, 2022

Girl Boss Morning Routine

A GIRLBOSS needs a special productive morning routine to be able to run her day and get sh*t done. This morning routine for every girl boss out there who wants to start their day being as productive as she an be

The Girl Boss Morning Routine

1. Open the blinds and make your bed

No, I’m not kidding. Making your bed in the morning has been proved to make you feel like you’ve accomplished something already, even if it’s small, and that motivates you to accomplish other things.
“If you want to change the world, start off by making your bed. If you make your bed every morning, you will have accomplished the first task of the day. It will give you a small sense of pride, and it will encourage you to do another task, and another, and another. And by the end of the day that one task completed will have turned into many tasks completed.” –Navy Seal William H. McCraven
2.Wash your face

Washing your face is something that will really wake you up for good, and make you feel energized, ready to start your day.

Staying sleepy with one eye open and one eye closed is not how you start a productive day and get shit done!

3. Make your coffee and fill in your gratitude journal


The first thing I do when I’m done washing my face is heading to my kitchen and make some coffee. Once it’s ready, I sit down and fill in my gratitude journal as I’m drinking my coffee. This is probably my favorite part of the day. It's the only quiet time I have throughout the day.

It's super simple to make your gratitude journal. You can either get the original Five Minute Journal, or you can get a notebook you like and write down your daily gratitude in a notebook you like. I just have a simple notebook that I am using.

4.Write down your to do list

Making a to do list is a huge help to organize your day and know exactly what you have to do, and where to start. It allows you to set your daily goals and knowing exactly where you’re going.
Crushing your goals and getting shit done is SO much easier when you know EXACTLY what you have to do, which is why writing down your To Do list somewhere is so important.
I usually write down my To Do list in my bullet journal, but once again, this is totally up to you!

5. 15 minutes of yoga

I’m not a huge fan of intensive workouts as soon as I wake up (nor ever, actually), but I know how beneficial morning workouts are when it comes to feeling good and be productive. So I found an alternative: Yoga.

6. Get ready for the day

It’s now time to shower, get dressed, and do your hair and makeup (if you wear any)! Even if you’re not planning on going out that day, getting dressed will put you in the right mood to accomplish every task on your to do list.

7. Start checking items on your to do list

You’re now ready, dressed, and in the right mood to conquer the world. All you have to do now, is to get shit done.

No, put on some 80's tunes and slay the day!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment