Monday, October 19, 2020

Blogtober 2020- Day #15- 5 Ways To Turn A Bad Day Around

We all have bad days, it's just part of life. No one is happy all of the time, just like my kids, we all wake up on the wrong side of the bed. So here are....

5 Ways to Turn a Bad Day Around


1. Cry it out. Sometimes you just need to cry. It's helpful as well as therapeutic. It really does help to just cry it out. If you are sad, angry, whatever just cry because you feel so much better. Trust me!

2. Vent. Every time I am upset I vent. Usually I vent to husband. We all need someone like that, that someone who will tell you when you are wrong or just let's you complain.

3. Watch something fun. We all have those go to movies or tv shows that we can watch over and over.  For me, I like to watch Grease, Dirty Dancing, and Bride Wars, for tv shows, I watch Friends, Gilmore Girls, How I Met Your Mother, Fuller House, and The Ranch. These are so much fun to watch and always put me in a better mood.

4. Change your surroundings. If you are in a bad mood at home get in the car and go somewhere. Go to the gym, go for a walk, or get some retail therapy. The key is to change your surroundings you will feel better.

5. Help someone. The best way to turn your bad day around is to help someone. Pay for someone's coffee, help someone carry their groceries to their car. Helping someone will cheer you up.

What are some ways to turn a bad day around that you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment