Tuesday, July 28, 2020

10 Ways To Cheer Yourself Up

Having bad days is ok. Having days where you want to do nothing is ok too! But just in case you don’t ever want to have those days I am sharing 10 ways to cheer yourself up! I personally would rather try to cheer myself up than be sad.


10 Ways To Cheer Yourself Up



  • Play with animals: I am not a huge animal person, but how can you be sad when playing with puppies or kittens? It’s just not possible.
  • Go workout: I mean Elle Woods said it best, endorphins make you happy. But truthfully when I have been in a funky mood and gone to work out I am always so happy after. Workouts really can cheer you up. I love listening to a new playlist or a new podcast episode during a good workout too!
  • Spend time with family: When I am sad my biggest mood booster is playing with the girls and Hubby! Going to the park or taking the girls outside and hearing their sweet laughs! THE BEST SOUND EVER!
  • Color: I love a good adult coloring book or even kids ones!
  • Watch something funny:  Find some funny videos in Youtube or you know search funny cat videos. Whatever floats your boat!
  • Meet a friend for a walk: I love going for walks with girlfriends. Grab a cup of coffee or tea and go walk and talk with a friend. I promise you will feel better!
  • Make a list of everything good: Everything good in your life. Maybe you can reevaluate why you are in a sad mood when you see everything good in your life!
  • Declutter: Sometimes just crap everywhere can put you in a funky mood. Try to declutter a few spaces and see if that helps!
  • Volunteer: Because when you are helping others you can’t possibly be sad!
  • Paint your nails: Because chipped nails will put anyone in a bad mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment